I teach and guide couples who want to achieve pregnancy by assessing their fertility and refer them to NFP doctors. Continuous consultation is also offered, which will help couples learn optimum times for achieving pregnancy.
I guide women in using highly-effective, high technology-based methods in postponing pregnancy in regular cycles and special circumstances such as breastfeeding, PCOS, perimenopause and stress. I offer Marquette Method instruction, follow-ups and ongoing consultation.
For Teens & Young Adults
Fertility awareness based on TeenSTART (coming mid-2021):
I teach teenage and young adult women to chart their menstrual cycles whenever irregularities, unusual bleeding, and/or menstrual pains are present.
- Free initial consultation to address questions about NFP and/or Marquette Method for postponing and achieving pregnancy
- Instruction on the Marquette Method of NFP, follow-ups, and ongoing consultations: $150
- Cycle analysis using other methods of NFP such as ovulation method, Creighton, LH ovulation kits or FEMM: $45 for a 60-minute consultation
- Fertility-awareness for teenagers and young adult women: $60 for the first three menstrual cycles.
- Working with doctors by teaching their patients how to chart: $60 for the first three menstrual cycles.
- Ongoing consultation only: $50 for every 6 months
Natural Womanhood is a non-profit organization that offers financial assistance for individuals who wish to receive instruction/training on NFP. If you wish to take a class with me and need help financially, you can apply for assistance here (for the Spanish version, click here).